Welcome to the Patronis Elementary PTO Website
We are tremendously excited in 2017 and hope you’ll join in that excitement by assisting us in our efforts to bring our students, parents, school and teachers together to do great things! You can use our website to purchase tickets for events, become a sponsor, and keep up-to-date with everything Patronis Elementary and PTO!
Our largest focus is to make sure that parents, teachers, staff, and students all have the opportunity to get— and stay involved! If you are interested in finding out how you can help, visit our Contact page and let us know! There is something for everyone at Patronis Elementary!
We hope that you join PTO and our endeavors this year. After all, it is all about School, Parents, and Teachers working together for our kids!
Here’s some of our continuing goals for School Year 2017—
- Promote open discussion and communication with parents and teachers via social media and electronic communication
- Encourage families to get involved with our school through volunteerism during the school day and at special events
- Reward and celebrate outstanding achievers in academic programs such as Accelerated Reader
- Supply support for teachers and students before, during and after the Florida Student Assessments
- Bring our community and school together through Panther Partners
- Our current goal now is the new playground. This is a 3 year goal!
- Our student population has outgrown the capacity for our current playground structure. This has caused limitations on student use of the playground. We would like to give the school with a new play structure in addition to the current one to raise the capacity limit. Enabling more students to have an outlet for expending excess energy during the school day will aid in students being more focused making classroom instruction time more efficient.